Greetings

hello people.read on.



Archives

sick. flu 1 angela 0
Saturday, January 31 / 0 comment(s)

how is it that i can be perfectly healthy during the hols and get sick the moment i step into my workplace?

dont tell me its the lack of rest cuz i wasnt exactly resting a whole lot during my hols either. is it the stress? work? or the circulation of germs in the classroom and office... through the airconditioning... germs play hop-and-ride with us?

its absolutely SUCKY to work when you're sick. i think many people agree with me that when you're sick you need rest. but hell, i swore not to take MC at all. so i'm not taking MC. anyway i popped a couple of Vit C pills... hopefully they are working their way through the flu buggies now. whats worse is that i have 3 classes later today before i head down to connie's son's birthday.

and as a remembrance for a few items i've lost recently. WHAT LUCK -_-!!!
1. my lovely pink nalgene waterbottle.. 2 weeks old LOST.
2. my earplugs... very old LOST.
3. my black specs... barely a mth old LOST.

@%&&@#$%^&* what is happening to all my stuff?!!?!? where are they going?!?!?! I need my black specs to cover my very tired and haggard eyes!!! :( darnnit... took so long to find a pair that i like and fits... bought from KL lei... HOW TO GET ANOTHER PAIR?!?!?!

2009 rocks. really.
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.